At PDS Industries Quality is everything. The trust customers have with PDS Industries is built on exceptional quality standards. We have an experienced staff of quality personnel, plus temperature and humidity-controlled inspection areas that utilize the latest technologies to ensure the most stringent of quality requirements are met.
PDS Industries is dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality components and assemblies that meet or exceed all customer requirements along with the continual improvement of our Quality Management System.
Quality Management Systems
One of the standout areas at PDS Industries is our Quality Management Systems (Flight Safety and Commercial Nuclear) capabilities which include:
- ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D (PJR Cert C206-03419-R1)
- ASME Certificate of Authorization “NPT” N-4570. (AIA – OneCIS Insurance Company)
- Scope: Class 1, 2, 3 CS & MC fabrication without design responsibility and without design responsibility for Class 1, 2, 3 & MC supports (supports limited to 1998 edition, 1998 addenda and earlier editions and addenda of the Code) and as a Material Organization supplying ferrous & nonferrous material.
- NQA-1 Compliant
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Helium Leak Testing (Mass Spectrometer)
- Positive Material Identification (XRF X-Ray Fluorescence)
- Rockwell and Micro-Hardness Testing
- Proof Load Testing
- Pump Performance Testing
- CMM Inspection
PDS currently has (2) LK 25.12.10 Evolution DCC controlled CMM’s, one with scanning capability. The measurement range on both machines is 100” (X), 48” (Y) and 40” (Z). Both machines are fitted with a Renishaw PH10MQ motorized head capable of indexing the measuring tip(s) to 705 unique index positions. Machine linear accuracy is spec’d at .0002 (X), .0001 (Y) & .0001 (Z). We have the capability of inspecting the part using only a blueprint, but also have the capability of importing solid models into our Camio Programming software and making inspection programs offline. If you have a part that you need to have inspected, please consider allowing us to quote that for you.